Adopted in September 2012, LION Publishers' Accountability Policies guide the organization's Board, staff and members. As a membership-focused journalism organization, LION is focused on transparency and ethics; our policies govern our efforts at disclosure, provide clear conflict of interest guidelines and operational guidance, and provide for compliance with federal standards.
Those policies are:
- Code of Ethics
- Code of Conduct
- Gift Acceptance Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Individual Board Member Responsibilities
- Role and Responsibilities of the Board
- Document Destruction and Retention Policy
Articles & bylaws
- Articles of Incorporation
- LION Publishers Bylaws
- State of Arizona corporate file (articles, annual reports)
Board meeting minutes
Minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors are available for member review:
Sorry, either you're not logged in or you're not a member of LION Publishers.