Introducing the Google Ad Accelerator Program, exclusively for LION Publishers.
Yes, that’s right: We are partnering with Google to launch an advertising accelerator program, just for our members. Google will be working with five LION member sites, which will receive hands-on development and consulting services. These publishers will work closely in a ‘lab’ format with the Google team, as well as Google’s WordPress agency partner, to implement a number of site and ad strategies to help improve monetization performance and overall user engagement.
Some of the activities that they may assist with include updating ad layouts with a focus on viewability, optimizing page loading speed, helping to develop Accelerated Mobile Pages, etc. Publishers will also receive consulting support for their websites for one year, post-engagement. Google and the agency partner will cover all costs including that year of post-engagement support.
- We welcome applications to this program by filling out this application form. Please fill it out and send it in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org before the close of business on July 21. Ideal candidates meet the following criteria:
- Have an active WordPress site
- Are looking to grow programmatic ad revenue / business development
- Have a dedicated contact who is willing to meet with Google and their agency vendor on a weekly basis over a 3 month period
- Willing to share the impact of the engagement through a whitepaper/case study
- Serve underrepresented communities (preferable)
Please send any questions you may have to email@example.com. And get those applications in!
Executive Director, LION Publishers
Vice Chair, LION Publishers
Vice President of Business Development and Partner, Noozhawk.com, Santa Barbara, CA