On Friday, April 3 we hosted a 60-minute Zoom call, “How to manage your local news business in the face of a pandemic,” led by media consultants Tim Griggs and Ryan Tuck. We wrote about three takeaways from the webinar, and Nieman Lab published this summary.
In this webinar you’ll learn about:
- Business scenario planning
- How to understand your financial standing
- Expense controls and revenue levers
- How to take advantage of the audience opportunity
- Inspiration from other local news publishers
Provide your email below to receive a link to the recorded webinar, slide deck and additional resources.
Thanks to our sponsor Web Publisher PRO.
Also, if you are a local, independent, digitally native news publication in the U.S. and Canada, tell us about your business so we can include you in our soon-to-be-launched public database, as part of our Project Oasis initiative.